Thursday 31 January 2013

Well, hello there and welcome!  What a crazy winter we are having here in Southern Quebec ( I am about an hour or so north of Montreal).  Last Wednesday, we set records for the cold - minus 29 deg C on the thermometer (Yikes!!) and yesterday, we set records for the warmest day in history at plus 10 deg C !!  Go figure; that's 40 degrees in a week.  But what is worse is the fact that today, less than 24 hours later, we will be back down to about minus 10 deg. C!!  Luckily, I have the day off today and can play in my scraproom. I made a couple of summery cards, hoping they will warm me slightly:


I used the Stampin' Up Mixed Bunch stamp set.

If you are in the cold as I am, I hope these cards warm you up a bit LOL; and if you are in warmer climes, please send warm thoughts.  Have a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment