Sunday 2 March 2014


Well, hello there and welcome ! Oh my, you say!!! Yup, a whole year has passed. So much for keeping up with a blog. What a total and epic FAIL LOL. Oh well, let's just try again. I really would like to keep up with a blog because it is such a great place to keep friends, family and others who may be interested in what I do, up to date. My facebook page is too varied in terms of friends for me to constantly post either my scrappy pages, my cards, or books that I have read, or  my rants about tennis and the Olympics.

The winter here in southern Quebec has been particularly brutal this year. We have had February type cold since early December. The upside of that is more scrappy time, reading time and movie time. It was also an Olympic year and although the only sport I really care for and keep up with is tennis, I Loooove the Olympics - get totally into them, yell, scream, nail bite and all the rest!!! Canadian althletes did us proud!!! While watching the Olympics, I got a fair amount of scrapbooking done too. Here are a couple of layouts I did recently :




I took Shimelle Laine's (shimelle.com) class Return to the collection and made this layout based on the first prompt and video of the class.  It is a page design I tend to go back to often although I usually put the photos on the left-hand side.  I am developing a new addiction:  doilies.  And just recently I won a lovely little RAK from Nancy Sinclair (Kitty Scrapper on YT; she makes amazing process videos) that contained a great selection of doilies in neutral colours, from white to cream, to grey and black.  Now I want doilies in all sorts of colours (sigh **)



So there you have it for this first Sunday in March.  Let's see if I can be a little more constant this year; well, let's start with this month LOL.  Thanks so much for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment