I just wanted to pop in and share a layout I made last weekend, just after I completed my layout in response to Ellen's 300 subbie challenge (see previous post). I actually used the same basic page structure - one which I am really liking lately :
- The background is coral cardstock from the September 2013 Citrus Twist Kit as is the larger piece of patterned paper. It is from the Hello Again collection by Carta Bella (Hello Chevron, more precisely). For layering, I used the Dear Lizzy Daydreamer 6 X 6 pad from the March CT Project Life kit
- The washi is from my stash
- I used Pop Drops from October Afternoon Daily Flash
- The alphas are October Afternoon Sticky Keys in Honey and Amy Tangerine Thickers in Ocean
- Finally, I used Stampin' Up's Beautiful butterflies stamp set, Butterfly punches and the Sizzix Beautiful Wings Embosslits.