I am here with another layout in response to a challenge. This time it is for my friend Sue (shiles728 on You Tube). She has hit the 300 subbie mark. Woot woot and congratulations Sue. I have spoken to you about her before (in March I think), but just in case you forgot, you should really go over and check out her channel. Sue is so very talented. She creates layouts, does pocketed scrapbooking, mixed media and even did a fun ATC card tutorial for me (just cause I asked!!! Wow). Sue is also an Ahni and Zoe consultant and has a dedicated channel for that (Susan creates with Ahni and Zoe). In fact, if you are in the States, she has an online party tomorrow so head on over there to check it all out :)
So on to the challenge; the requirements are quite simple really :
- Be a subbie
- Create a project (12 X 12 layout, 8 X 10 layout, mixed media etc.)
- The theme : Fun and flowers - so there needs to be flowers on the project in some form (she is not fussy LOL, it can be the paper, stickers, die cuts, stamps, brads ... anything really) and the photo chosen should be one that means fun to you. She asks that we explain why it means fun to us.
- The background patterned paper is from My Mind's Eye, the sweetest thing (a PP that Sue actually gave me in an amazing RAK).
- For layering, I used Echo Park, Here and Then by Lori Whitlock (Feathers), as well as the 6 X 6 paper pad from Dear Lizzy Day Dreamer.
- The Doily came from a Citrus Twist Kit
- the Alphas: October Afternoon Mini Market in Red and Cream, Stickey Keys in Honey, My Mind's Eye Now and Then Mildred alpha stickers and I have no idea where I got the pink ones :)
- As for the flowers and butterflies, well, they are from my stash and that is about all I know. Don't know when or where I got them, just that I have had them for a very, very long time.