I have a pretty good schedule this week. I am off today, and since it is raining, I got the chores out of the way early so I could scrap the rest of the day away. I do work tomorrow, but hopefully only a half day because I have a crop with my local scrap buddies tomorrow evening. Then, Saturday is NSD ... yay ! I plan to scrap all day, check in with Big Picture Classes and Two Peas, but more importantly, with our Facebook groups and my You Tube friends! What are your NSD plans ? I would love to know, and see your projects.
Speaking of projects, on to today's layout. I borrowed this page design from Nancy (Kitty Scrapper on You Tube), more specifically her Process Video No. 61 called "Pull the damn lever". She had me in stitches, as usual LOL. I have done a few layouts in this type of style recently and am really enjoying it. I think I am even getting the hang of the small clusters. What do you think ?
I mixed a few different textures this time : patterned paper, washi tape, cork, wood veneer, mist and gems. I am happy with the outcome.
Here is the full layout :
- The background patterned paper is from My Mind's Eye The Sweetest Thing (again from the lovely RAK I got from Sue Hiles (shiles728 on You Tube).
- For layering I used an Stampin' Up scrap (the purple and cream paper), as well as the 6 X 6 paper pad from My Mind's Eye Indie Chic saffron.
- I used two alphas on this one : The Thickers are Cecily in gold, and the October Afternoon are Daily Flash Bonfire.
- The washi is also from the October Afternoon Daily Flash collection
- The wood veneer is from Studio Calico
- Finally, I used two mists : Tattered Angels Coffee Shop and Mister Huey's Custard