I am here this morning to share my layout in response to Roni Sue Scrapper's 550+ You Tube subbies challenge (as of this morning, she is actually at 601 subbies - yay Roni !!). Now I am sure you already know Roni but if by any chance you are new to scrapbooking, or to the You Tube community and don't know her, then run on over to her channel right now (Roni Sue Scrapper). She is such a nice lady. I really wanted to participate in this challenge because Roni is definitely a champion supporter. She participates in every challenge, comments on layouts, promotes everyone's channels, follows us all on our blogs and makes fantastic layouts, and process videos, to boot.
Roni also made her challenge super easy but fun :
- Be a subbie
- Make a layout - the layout can be anything really but you have to tell the story behind it. That is it really. But you can get extra entries ...
- Make a 4 X 6 card, decorate the front anyway you want and, on the back put your You Tube name, birthdate and a list of the things you love (they don't all have to be scrappy related). Mail the card to her.
- The background cardstock is from the Citrus Twist September 2013 kit
- The patterned paper is from the Authentique Strong Collection
- I used Studio Calico wood veneer, My Mind's Eye enamel dots, strong twine from Stampin' Up (coastal cabana I think) and Simple Stories Urban Traveller stickers.
- The alphas are from the October Afternoon Daily Flash collection - Nightfall and Mason Jar
- I also used two different size scalloped circle punches and Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distress Ink.