Oliver has reclaimed his bed ...
- All of the paper is from the kit except for the golden yellow woodplank layer behind the photo which comes from the Simple Stories 6X6 Good Day Sunshine paper pad.
- the background stamping was with the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set from SU and I used Weathered Wood distress ink.
- All of the alphas are from my stash: the chipboard letters are from and older collection (Mint Julep by Basic Grey), the October Afternoon Sticky Keys are Peacock Blue and the tile letters are from the October Afternoon Daily Flash in Deep Sea.
- The stickers and die-cuts are from all from the kit
- The heart chipboard pieces are from the Studio Calico Essentials Collection
- And finally, I used up a couple of packages of gems and brads for the October challenge over on the nicolejones911 FB group.