Hope you are having a great Sunday, doing what you like best and doing it with those you love most!!! Have a couple of chuckles while you are at it !
Here are the 7th and 8th layouts I made with the July Either Way Kit. I actually have 10 layouts completed and still have quite a bit of the kit and add-on left. It may be a record breaking month - I think I might get 14 or 15 layouts. Woot woot!!
For, the first layout, we are back to a travel theme. Let me take you back to Amsterdam for a stroll along "Canal Street" ...
- The "hello" die-cut comes from the Simple Stories 6 X 6 Good Day Sunshine paper pad.
- I used Dear Lizzy Foam thickers for the word "canal" in the title, and MME stickers for the word Amsterdam. I used October Afternoon's Daily Flash for the year - 2005
- the airplane puffy stickers was the very last in the set from Amy Tangerine.
The supplies: Again, everything came from the kit, with just a couple of items from my stash add-on:
- The doily is from my stash and I used Tattered Angel's glimmer mist, in Italian Sunset to colour it. The colour is a little more peach, than the coral in the papers and embellishments but I still like the effect since the photo has lots of golden, peach, orange and reddish tones.
- I used my one inch circle punch to punch out the viewfinders from the Good Day Sunshine 6 X 6 paper pad
- The the subtitle uses MME word and alpha stickers.