I have really been enjoying the July Either Way kit from Scraptastic. The colour scheme is right up my alley and the papers are just beautiful, It is a varied and versatile kit! I have also been playing along with some of the challenges over on the Scraptastic blog and the layout I want to share with you today was made in response to a challenge to use a monochromatic colour scheme.
When I saw the cloud paper in the kit, I knew immediately which photos I wanted to scrap! I am really quite proud of this layout, if I may say so myself heehee !
It is quite a simple page design as I wanted the cloud paper to stand out, it is central to the theme and subject of this layout.
The supplies: All of the paper and cardstock are from the kit, as is the wood veneer. My original intention was to use markers to colour the continents on the wood veneer but in the end I inked up the entire piece. I wish I had stuck to my original idea... but, oh well, I still like it :)
- The camera stickers, the bow, the vellum flower piece and the tags are from previous Scraptstic kits (although the tags may be from this one; I can't quite remember).
- The aqua chipboard hearts and stars are from the Studio Calico essentials line
- The washi tape is from my stash and i actually think it is from a RAK I got last year from Lisa and Sandra (Maggie Mylow and Oh Snap Gonzo on You Tube)
- The foam Thickers are from Dear Lizzy and the alpha stickers are from the October Afternoon Daily Flash collection (I really love the Daily Flash alphas - they are my favourites right now).
- The enamel dots, flair and puffy sticker are from my stash. The latter is from Amy Tangerine and was the last on the sheet.... yay for using up entire sheets, or sets of embellishments !!!