I have still managed to get a few layouts done (priorities of course !!).
Scraptastic had a couple of fun challenges during August, as they do every month. It was my first time participating in two of them and I really enjoyed it. There was a challenge for a "long title" that really got me thinking but then I sort of fell into it,
- The coral alpha Thickers are from Dear Lizzy and the aqua alphas are from October Afternoon's Daily flash (Mason Jar).
- The acetate butterfly is from June's kit
- the vellum with the gold hearts that I use as a mat is from my stash
- The love paper clip is from Freckled Fawn but I can't remember where I got it - likely a previous kit.
- The ribbon is from Stampin' Up - it is a 3/8 inch taffeta in Crumb Cake (their kraft colour).